Midfield Combination Play | Technical Practice (36-P1)
- Progression | Inside player to make well timed runs around the outside to combine working a few rotations before changing the inside players.
- Progression | Initial passing player replacing an inside player after the combination.
- Progression | Rotational movement between outside players from 2 circles increasing player awareness.
- Tactical | Movement to support and combine, linked with game positioning
- Technical | First touch and weight of pass in combination
- Social | Communicate inside and outside of circle to speed up combinations
- Quality of the first touch.
- Timing of movement from in to out and vice versa.
- Weight and accuracy of passes.