Ball Mastery | Dribbling (BM-01)
Organisation / Set Up
Practice one of our ball mastery section focuses on improving dribbling skills, with half of the group on a ball in the central area, and the remaining players on the outside. Players must dribble the ball to the outside and lay off to an outside player, encourage a change of direction when entering the square.
Key Coaching Points
- Tech | Ability to use both feet
- Tech | Close control
- Physical | Agile to change direction
Progressions & Constraints 1
Progress to a one two pass on the outside.
Progressions & Constraints 2
Players use their left and right feet in the central area.
- How can you keep close control?
- How can you avoid players in your dribbling?
- What changes in smaller and larger areas in your dribble?