Interchanging Positions | Technical Practice (04-P3)
- Vary movement between players after their pass, with option to play first time, make 3rd man runs and jacks plays.
- Tactical | Identify how this links with each players game in their positions
- Technical | First touch to set and quality of pass to play on back foot
- Social | Understand movement of teammates and how to combine most effectively. (What is their best foot, do they play in 1 touch etc.)?
- How can you ensure each pass is the best quality (10 out of 10 passing)?
- What type of pass does your teammate want to receive, and how can you provide this consistently?
- Feedback on the types of movement you are making in this practice. How does it link to your game?